Search for Books in this Nook

Famous Author : Lucy Cousins


Meet Lucy Cousins - the creator of Maisy! She's one of today's most acclaimed author-illustrators of children's books.
"Maisy does things that children all over the world do," Lucy Cousins says of her superstar mouse. " The way she dresses, the way she acts, are typical of children all over the world."
Lucy Cousins has written more than 50 Maisy books. How does this mother of four young children find the energy to do so? "I'm quite disciplined," she says of her productivity. "If I'm having an 'ideas' day, I just sit at my desk and draw and write until I feel something happening -though I admit this is usually helped by a cup of tea, some lively music, and an abundance of sunshine." Lucy Cousins is based in England.

No comments: